Capsicum Plaster Placement for Knee Pain
From arthritis to injury, multiple issues can cause knee discomfort. Properly placed capsicum plasters allow you to target knee pain with soothing heat therapy.
How Capsicum Plaster Helps Knees
Capsicum plaster contains concentrated capsicum extract from hot peppers that creates a gentle warming sensation. This therapeutic heat increases blood flow, relaxes muscles, and blocks pain signals in the knees to relieve aches and stiffness.
Where to Place Capsicum Plaster on Knees
Proper placement is important for maximizing capsicum plaster relief on sore knees:
- Above kneecap - Targets patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Below kneecap - Helps jumpers knee patellar tendonitis)
- Inside of the knee - Alleviates medial collateral ligament strains
- Outside of knee - Treats pain from IT band friction
- Back of knee - Soothes hamstring tendon discomfort
- Front of knee - Relaxes strained quadriceps
- On knee joints - Provides arthritis pain relief
Experiment with positioning to pinpoint the source of your knee pain for the best results.
Usage Tips for Knees
Follow these tips when using capsicum plaster for knee pain:
- Start with shorter durations to avoid skin irritation
- Combine with knee braces for added support and relief
- Apply before and after exercise for flexibility
- Target both knees for overall pain management
- Discontinue use if skin becomes too reddened
With optimal placement over knee pain points, capsicum plaster can deliver targeted relief and improved mobility. Follow directions and experience safe, effective knee pain management.