Cooling Gel Patch - A Cooling Trick
Cooling Gel Patch is suitable for all kinds of people with fever, auxiliary treatment of fever and emergency physical cooling caused by various reasons. It can effectively relieve symptoms such as fever, headache, nasal congestion, irritability, etc. It can be applied in summer to prevent heatstroke and cool down. Effect.
01. Ingredients of Cooling Gel Patch
Using polymer hydrophilic gel as the main body, it contains a variety of natural plant extracts. Through the two-way penetration of active ingredients and water, it can quickly and steadily exert a cooling effect, achieve the effect of cold compress, and belong to physical cooling.
02. Effects of Cooling Gel Patch
1. It is suitable for all kinds of people with fever, auxiliary treatment of fever and emergency physical cooling caused by various reasons, which can effectively relieve symptoms such as fever, headache, nasal congestion, irritability and so on. It has an auxiliary effect on reducing the damage of fever to brain cells.
2. It is suitable for closed soft tissue injury, cooling and cold compress.
3. The application in summer can play a very good heatstroke prevention and cooling effect.
03. How to use Cooling Gel Patch
1. Tear open the packaging bag along the gap, take out the patch, uncover the transparent film, and stick the adhesive veneer on the forehead, neck, temple or other parts that need cooling and cold compress; it can be cut into corresponding sizes as needed;
2. In order to speed up the cooling rate, several stickers can be attached to the left and right common carotid arteries, left and right axillary arteries, and left and right femoral arteries at the same time;
3. This product is used for physical cooling. If the high temperature persists, a doctor should be consulted;
4. When it is used at home, put it in the refrigerator and freezer before use, the cooling effect is better (do not put it in the freezer).
04. How often should the Cooling gel patch be replaced?
How often the Cooling Gel Patch is changed depends on the situation. Most of the current cooling gel patches have an 8-hour cooling effect, so if the baby has been pasted for more than eight hours and has not cooled down, it is necessary to replace the new cooling gel patch in time. If the cooling gel patch has not expired, but the baby's body temperature has dropped below 37.5 degrees, the cooling gel patch can be removed.